Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Krups XP4050 Espresso Maker Review

Are you one of the millions hooked on espresso? I certainly am, and having an espresso making in your home is a wonderful thing, eliminating the need to race to your locale coffee shop before work and inevitably, barely making it to work on time every morning. The Krups XP4050 espresso maker may be the solution to that morning marathon.

If you were informed that in addition to espressos, the Krups XP4050 also can make lattes and cappuccinos, would you be interested? Truthfully, I was instantly sold after I heard that little bit, but if I am completely honest, the unit itself is very sleek and attractive looking.

So, why is this model special? As I sit here and ponder how best to compose this, I am sipping on a latte from my Krups XP4050 espresso machine. Really, it comes down to what features you need, although you may not need many more. Jesting aside, evaluate these features yourself and see whether or not a Krups XP4050 espresso machine is right for you:

Removable Water Reservoir
Customizable and programmable settings for espressos, lattes, and cappuccinos
Automatic Temperature Controls
Superior Heating Element
Stainless Removable Dripping Tray for easy cleaning
Built-in Accessory Storage for things like extra filters
Pressure Controls
Push button controls for hot water and coffee strength
Automated Cappuccino Maker
Warming Tray
Assortment of inserts
Optional Steam Enhancer (separate purchase)
Replaceable Water Filters (separate purchase)
Various sized Frothing Pitchers (separate purchase)
Cleaning solution (separate purchase)
Cappuccino Set (separate purchase)

Really, what more needs to be said? I was able to purchase all these additional accessories for a mere fraction of the total cost of the machine. With everything at your disposal, it's as if you have a coffee shop right at home! Experiment with different options, come up with your own recipes, and maybe even find a new favorite. I've given you all the information you need, and I have to make some espressos for my guests.

Related : Francis Francis X7 Espressione 1385S

No comments:

Post a Comment