Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gaggia Coffee Machine Review

I love coffee! And I LOVE my Gaggia coffee machine and espresso maker! The machine is gorgeous and looks great in my kitchen, not to mention it makes amazing espresso, lattes and cappuccinos. Definitely professional coffee house quality right in my own home. It has a built in grinder and steamer, and is easy to use!

Yes, you do have to care for it properly, cleaning it regularly and descaling it a couple of times a year. Scale is the build up of lime and minerals that comes from using hard water in your coffee machine. Scale can clog up your coffee machine, but more importantly it makes the coffee taste bad. You can descale your coffee maker by using equal parts water and distilled white vinegar.

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and with proper care have not seen any problems in over 3 years of use!

The Gaggia coffee machine has a stainless steel construction that is durable and sleek. It is well made with only one thing I would change. The steam wand is plastic but so far has not been an issue. I have read other reviews from people who have easily switched this out for a metal piece as an easy fix.

After comparing several products, we bought this particular machine because we wanted something that had ease of use, but produced superior coffee house quality espresso. Another great plus is that this machine works well with either ground espresso or espresso pods and for coffee aficionados is a great value for an amazing machine.

This Gaggia coffee machine is also great for those new to espresso making as it has easy to use controls and although takes a little practice to get that perfectly frothed milk, making espresso is easy and this machine truly makes the learning process fun! The bottom line is that this is a great machine that is easy to use and create consistently and reliably good espresso. All in all, I can really say is that if you want amazing espresso and specialty coffees at home, this machine is the way to go! I have no regrets with my purchase!

Thanks To : Briel ES35AF Keurig B40 Delonghi EC5

No comments:

Post a Comment