Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Jura Capresso Z5 - Coffee Machine Extraordinaire Or Not Worth It?

All through my college years I worked as a coffee barista in a specialty coffee shop and grew to love the fancy coffee beverages I served there to my customers. After I moved on, I realized I had to get something that would help me keep on enjoying them. I looked around for a high quality home coffee center that would last me for a long, long time, and I discovered the Jura Capresso Z5 espresso machine. With this beauty I found I was able to make coffee drinks that were as good as or even better than the beverages I created in the restaurant - and with only a push of a button!

The Jura Capresso Z5 is very simple to use; no mess or fuss. With merely the pushing of a button, the coffee beans are ground, the milk is frothed to perfection, and your beverage is exactly as hot as you wish it to be. Trust me... this can be a difficult feat for even a professional and practiced barista to accomplish, but with the Jura Capresso Z5, you get it every time, and in your own home none the less! Such a treat!

For those of you who are coffee connoisseurs and want your specialty coffees exactly so, the Jura Capresso Z5 has 8 pre-programmed settings that you may use as a platform to creating your perfect cup. Each setting is fabulous as is, but you can without difficulty adjust it and make your coffee mild or strong, have more or less froth, and so on. And once your cup is finished, the Jura Capresso Z5 even removes used coffee beans, so that clean-up is a snap!

As an ex-professional barista, I can tell you that consistently making professional-quality coffee drinks with no complaints is not an easy feat. But using the Jura Capresso Z5 espresso machine, there's very little effort required! It really is a huge time and stress saver, and makes for very happy drinkers, every time. With a delicious cappuccino, mocha, espresso, latte, or other coffee drink at your fingertips in mere minutes, life in the kitchen can't get any better!

Another great thing about the Jura Capresso Z5 coffee machine is that it can change between drinks with no difficulty and very quickly. Hosting friends and family is undoubtedly made more pleasurable when you're able to offer them a variety of fantastic drinks and make them flawlessly within a very short time frame.

Before you are persuaded the Jura Capresso Z5 is for you, you need to be aware that this espresso machine supreme is quite expensive, ranging around $3,000 for a new one. If you already know you want to enjoy professional-quality coffee for the rest of your life, however, it could be well worth the money spent - you will never have to go out for or purchase a coffee again!

Tags : DeLonghi EC5 Espresso maker

No comments:

Post a Comment