Monday, September 13, 2010

K Cup Coffee Club

While searching on the web for a K Cup coffee maker, I discovered a coffee club page. I was just like you, a K Cup searcher trying to decide whether or not I wanted to make the investment for such a coffee brewer. Sure I have heard the big hype about the K Cup brewer, but I had not personally used it or tried it out. The only time had seen such machine was you tube video online. Not knowing whether I wanted to make the initial investment of a few hundred dollars, I decided to search further about this machine. The search that I conducted lead me to a coffee club page, that changed my thoughts about buying this machine. The coffee club that is advertised on the Keurig site does not cost anything to join and there are no membership fees. The site offers a discount on the purchase of a new Keurig coffee brewer if you order it online. This was the overriding selling point, that led me to purchasing the Keurig Breville single cup coffee maker. Since I had no desire to pay full price the offer they made me was one I could afford. As a coffee club member, upon purchasing this machine, they also threw in a free K Cup coffee sample pack for your enjoyment.. Once a member you can also qualify to become either a Gold or Platinum member. With these memberships you can receive many free and or discounted items and you are automatically enrolled in their monthly K Cup newsletter. The newsletter offers information about new products and many other coffee, tea, and hot chocolate related items. Another benefit of being a member is, by purchasing items you begin earning points. Each purchase you make earns you so many points, these points are kept track of by the Keurig website database. Once you receive so many points you are eligible for different coffee perks.

I received my new Breville machine a few days later and I was simply amazed. The design is sleek and compact and fits perfectly on your kitchen counter. The programmable options on this machine are endless, from adjustable water temperature control, brew strength sizes, to auto on/off, left me salivating for that first cup. Now the moment I had been waiting for had finally come and I was not disappointed. The machine lived up to its hype and I experienced the most satisfying cup of coffee I ever tasted. The machine was a breeze to use and the clean up was non existent. You simply place the k cup coffee portion pack in the brewer and hit the button. One minute later you are enjoying an extraordinary cup of coffee.

Visit : Nespresso D90/S1 Jura-Capresso ENA5 Black Decker DCM675BMT

No comments:

Post a Comment