Friday, September 10, 2010

VillaWare Moderno Prima Espresso

The VillaWare Moderno Prima Espresso is definitely a beast to be reckoned with. I have had occasion to use several different coffee machines in the past and, although some were good, others were missing in many aspects. Not this beauty!

This heavy equipment. It feels solid and reassuring. I love this stuff - many products are manufactured with poor quality of those days. What's more - it is beautiful. It is stylish, compact and modern -hence the name. It surpasses everything in my kitchen.

Everything else wonder about the machine. A good pump solid and reliable, a good head of steam and not too noisy. Yes, I agree that the quality of coffee is better in some other machines, but this product is not intended to be the high end.

I would say that this machine is reliable and gives reproducible results. Interestingly, many people to blame modern poor coffee. This is certainly notthe case in my opinion. Even the most expensive machines will be hard pushed to match the quality it produces. This does not mean he is the best ever - it would be a difficult task. It is easy to use and maintain.

The other thing that seems important is the strength of a machine. I had other machines may fail after a while - especially with the amount of coffee and my family! Until now, this team has stayed the course. Not last long.

I have read many comments from otherVillaWare Moderno Prima's coffee - good and bad. I'm with the good. A "nine out of ten" for me.

Related : Gaggia 12600 Krups XP7260 Krups FME2-14

No comments:

Post a Comment