Saturday, October 23, 2010

Starbucks Sirena Review - a stylish espresso machine

A look at the Starbucks Sirena espresso machine and you fall in love - This is a thin, very BMW-designed addition to your countertop. Mermaid is truly a winner when it comes to entertainment. I've seen compare espresso machines cost twice this look junky, so if you are traveling for a impressive piece of machinery, this is it.

Do not worry, I try not to see his lack of brewing coffee tells you how great it looks. Totest with my siren, I made a cappuccino.

The first few minutes with the Starbucks Sirena, but a waiting game. It takes a while to warm up, but I do not think that was more than a minute before I could start beer and then a few seconds more to use the steam wand. The steam wand works well, and heat the milk much faster than I expected. If you have never foamed milk before steam pipe has a capacity smaller than most home espresso machines, but nothingtoo powerful. Maybe you want someone who has toned milk before using it. The good news is, if you are buying from a Starbucks, the staff will be happy to help you figure it out.

I went to steam the milk, and it turned out great with a soft creamy foam head. Perfect!

The shots are really where he is, and I was really impressed by the machinery came from Crema on. Sirena Espresso rolled out a golden light -yummy! Almost perfect shot - a relatively machine. Convenient Ed tasted perfect.

Overall Siren does a great milk, a constant delight. It 'also very easy to clean, so do not worry. And if you use it and decide you do not like, after all, Starbucks has a convenient return policy.

For more information about Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine, please visit my blog below.

Friends Link : Breville BKC700XL Nespresso CitiZ C110R

No comments:

Post a Comment