Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aeropress Maker Review

Aeropress Tea pretends to be the "new way to make a coffee completely, and it is! I never made coffee in a car like this. You can press in comparison with the French, because both coffee machines "with the" total immersion method, but that's where the similarity ends.

I started the process on a morning and to be honest, I was very skeptical about its practicality and ability to survive in my house when I have a serious> Coffee drinkers (4 + pots of coffee a day). I wanted to check that can withstand my constant use and do it again to load the cup for cup. So I put to the test.

I followed the instructions:


Remove the piston and the cap from the chamber.
Set the filter in the lid and turn the board.
The room was in a stable cup. (I have a large, wide-mouth cups ceramic).
Insert the two Scoops Aeropress good drip coffeein the room. (I Hazelnut brew fine ground coffee.)
Pour hot water slowly into the room to the number two marks.
Mix water and coffee with the paddle for about 10 seconds.
Wet the rubber seal and put the piston in the chamber under slight pressure, about a quarter of an inch. Keep up the pressure until the piston is not moving (touching reasons). (I wet the flask with tap water).
I filled the cup the rest of the way with water andfinished with cream and sugar, as I usually do.

The presentation:

It seemed every other cup of coffee, as it should. I was thrilled to see no reason to float.

Aroma:

Because I used hazelnut coffee, of course, there was the scent of hazelnuts, but is more complete than when I used fresh hazelnuts. The distinct aroma of coffee was also there. I must admit, I expected that smelled "hot", but it is not and I wasstruck at this point.

Taste:

Honestly, should remember the taste of this water can be diluted coffee mixed with sugar and the crunch of my reasons and cream. But I must say it was full of flavor enhanced by the pleasant smell. It 'was entirely made a cup of coffee. It' was the taste, not a permanent base and all the best on only took about a minute to do anything plastic, once the water was warm enough.

Survivability:

I'm still with theAeropress three weeks later for each cup, and I have not broken yet. This is a good thing is that I go in about 2 years or 3, a coffee maker.

Aeropress coffee is just right for 1-4 cups of coffee for you and a friend needed. It 'easy to use and clean-up is even easier. One might ask: "What kind of reasons I use?" Well, the answer is simple, you can, what you have at home or Aeropress recommended coffee machines, espresso using ground coffee beans. The Aeropress comes with its own scooper Handy Dandy and directions. The process in which they only serve coffee maker works fine and is a big purchase for most retailers charge about $ 30.00. Above all, you do not need electricity! You can have camping, traveling by car or buy a gift for your loved ones.

So I would Aeropress> Coffee a 7 out of 10 stars. * Thumbs up * Aeropress

Tags : West Bend 58002 Breville BES860XL Barista Express Breville 800esxl

No comments:

Post a Comment