Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DeLonghi Coffee Makers - Create your Frappuccino at home

I have a love-hate relationship with coffee. I love my coffee. I love my milk, cappuccino, espresso and mocha. This time of year, especially love my Frappuccino. I hate going to pay for their Coffee House prices for it. I love my DeLonghi espresso machine, because it can make me do all my favorite coffee house and I might be able to have fun with me at a price that I am!

It is hard work, heavy, real live Espresso> Only machine I use for my home espresso kitchen on my own. This 15-pump-driven espresso bar machine with durable stainless steel kettle and two separate thermostats to control water and steam pressure. So, every cup is exactly the way you want!

Would not you like to enjoy your favorite drink fancy coffee at home if you want, rather than have them repealed, on the way home or a special trip? Do notbe better able to match the way I love her? Maybe a little 'more chocolate, maybe a little' less sugar. I know, I know. I like that I read my morning milk, but I am ready in the morning instead of waiting until I'm out of the house.

Here are some recipes Frappuccino at home groped for the DeLonghi espresso machine for coffee cold treatment. You see, if you like them even better than the dear, you arrive at the cafeHouse.

Now skin that bartender. You are not alone with that!

Frappuccino

Ingredients


1 cup of cold coffee
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1.8 teaspoon salt
3 cups vanilla ice cream
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup

Directions


Combine coffee, milk, sugar and salt in blender and mix at medium speed for 15 seconds.
Add ice cream and chocolate syrup then blend on highSpeed until smooth and creamy.
Stop blender and mix type of dough with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
Pour into two glasses and serve drinks.

Caramel Frappuccino

Ingredients


02:01 cup of cold coffee
3 tablespoons sugar
02:01 cup milk
2 cups ice
3 tablespoons of ice cream with caramel syrup, whipped cream

Directions


Mix all ingredients in electric mixer.
Blend until ice is broken and drinkdrink is smooth.
Serve in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
Add straw for easy drinking.

Tags : Hamilton Beach 43253 Coffee Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment